Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Good Wine Under $20

While this blog certainly will never win any awards, I stumbled upon a wine blog with an intriguing name. Good Wine Under $20. Um, yeah. I'll take some of that please. Thank you very much.

If you want to read what a more experienced wine connoisseur thinks about wine, my blog is definitely not the place to be.
But you should definitely check out Good Wine Under $20 and read the opinions of someone who might actually know what they're talking about. Me? I make up words. I talk about my kids driving me crazy. Or will in the future. I use commas and parentheses and all types of punctuation wrong. But at least I know what I like and can talk about it here. :) Oh yes and I use smileys far too often. That's what I like about my own blog. I can do what I dang well please. :) See? There I go again. Sorry. Sorta. Maybe not. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment